Save Money with Student Discounts

Many local and national companies offer discounts to students -- just show your ID for deals!

courtesy Google.com

Madison Lydon, Staff Reporter

Being a student is hard enough, but being a broke student is even harder. Going to school takes up time, and most students can’t get jobs because of school, so how can we benefit from going to school all the time? Two words: student discounts.

There are many places in not only Downingtown, but also PA. Many people understand the struggles of being a student, and these amazing businesses are here to help.

● Amazon- 15% or more on computers, cellphones, and accessories

● Movie theater you can get money off your snacks by showing your school ID

● Jo-Ann will discount your price if you show your student ID

● Alex & Ani will give you a 15% discount on in-store purchases

● Spotify gives cheaper services with proof of being in school

● Any insurance company will give you money off your bill if you have good grades

● Levi’s gives 15% off jeans

● Apple Music gives you money off your subscription

● Restaurants like Chick-Fila, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Subway, McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts, Dominos, Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dairy Queen, Waffle House, and Arby’s will offer you a student discount on your meal.

As one can see, there are many places that offer students discounts on products, food, or services. Be sure to carry your ID with you, and never be ashamed of asking if a business offers a discount to students.

Now you can save more money and still go out and enjoy yourself, and the best part is it’s all because you’re a student!