J&L Creative Nails: A Salon Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

J&L Creative Nails: A Salon Review

J&L Creative Nails is conveniently located on Lancaster Avenue in the heart of Downingtown borough.

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Madison Lydon, Staff Reporter

A common question I get asked a lot is, where is the best place to get your nails done? I always answer with J&L.

J&L Creative Nails is a nail salon in Downingtown with incredible service and amazing nail skills. J&L is always busy and super popular; you should try to schedule an appointment because it’s that popular. The salon offers regular polish, gel polish, acrylic nails, pedicures, and even waxing. The prices are very good and the services are of good quality.

The workers are the nicest; they are always making conversation with you and create a bond. I am there so often that they remember me even though they get hundreds of people in there a day. Each nail tech performs long-lasting, good quality work, and the salon has an abundance of styles and colors to choose from.

My all-time favorite manicure style to get is a gel polish. The gel polishes they do are very good quality and last for a very long time. If you have a super busy life and are always using your hands but still want to have cute nails, a gel manicure is the way to go. Now, if you don’t like gel manicures, the regular polish is the style for you. A regular manicure or pedicure lasts just as well. It can still handle the wear and tear on your life, though it may not be as dependent as a gel manicure would be. Another great service they provide at J&L is waxing. I get my eyebrows done there and they do an amazing job. They are so careful and tedious and make them look very clean.

When I asked Lola Bruton (‘22) and Caleigh Lydon (‘22), students at Downingtown West, about the salon, they had very nice reviews. Lola says, “I love J&L! They are always nice and do a great job. I’ve been going there forever and never once did they do a bad job. My nails always look great!”

Caleigh adds, “The employees were very nice and [friendly]. They were very efficient and my nails and eyebrows looking amazing!” Both girls were completely satisfied with the services provided to them, and both suggest going there and say that they always go back. J&L has amazing quality, great services, and the nicest workers and hospitality. Anyone can see that J&L is the best place in Downingtown, hands down!

Visit J&L Creative Nails at 130 E Lancaster Ave #2958, Downingtown, PA 19335