Whippet Warehouse Opens at West

Back to Article
Back to Article

Whippet Warehouse Opens at West

Student workers from the Whippet Warehouse crew pose proudly for a photo on opening day.

Rachel Murphy

Rachel Murphy

Rachel Murphy

Rachel Murphy, Staff Reporter

The Whippet Warehouse had its grand opening on March 6, 2019, in the Downingtown West cafeteria. The students and faculty members who participated in the preparation of the school store could not be more ecstatic about the opening of the new spiritwear and supply business. According to junior Nate Wiggins, the Whippet Warehouse represents a way for “students to gain more experience in business and socialize with faculty and students.” The idea of a student-run business began at the beginning of the year in October as a way to make more space for the entrepreneurship class and to sell more handmade products by students. All kinds of products from woodshop to art classes are and will be sold at the store. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Open First Response as well as raise money through the selling of products, such as customized coffee mugs, water bottles, shirts, hoodies, and wallets.

Stop by the Warehouse today for the latest in Whippet goods!